Friday 2 September 2011

updates

Well a month or so on and the Guild Hoard is complete, well bought and built but not yet painted, I now own every guild model and I plan to keep that up with the next batch of releases. While I am getting these painted I am now looking at my demo crews now im a shiny new Wyrd Henchman, obviously I have a lot of variability in my guild however I want a crew from each faction though my current Leveticus is a bit too complex for a demo crew so i will need a new outcast crew for that, so far the purchases look like this.

Ressers: Seamus
Outcasts: Von Schill
Arcanists: Ramos or Marcus
Neverborn: Lilith

Last weekend I also participated in a one day tournie in Bristol at Cut and Thrust Wargaming in Bristol, currently I finished at 11/20 (I think a review of the results was due because of a mix up) not bad considering I drew 2 and lost 2, but the losses were fairly tight which helped, some cracking games too, 25ss was a challenge compared to the usual 35ss, and the store and terrain were fantastic. Thanks to Rudders too(http://rudders-modellife.blogspot.com/), he has given me his Dead Justice to paint as my Gencon order has been delayed and I will give him mine when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment